The Abstract Submission result has been intimated , please check your registered email.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Abstract submission has been closed.
- Abstract is restricted to 2 submissions per user. You can indicate your preference Oral/Poster during submission.
- As a new user please register with sign-up (please visit registration guidelines in conference website). Once logged-in, please visit Abstracts menu for submitting abstracts
- Abstract titles should be brief and reflect the content of the abstract. Please choose the Abstract Subject matching the abstract. Abstract content should not be more than 650 words. Please key-in/enter the 1. Aim/Background, 2. Materials & Methods, 3. Results, 4. Conclusion in the space/textbox provided.
- Preferably the first author/submitting should be the presenting author. The presenting author is obliged to ascertain that all authors are aware of the content and should be an original work. The authors should ascertain that there is no plagiarism including self-plagiarism
- Author & Co-Author both needs to submit their Affiliation and city in the given columns and do not include titles and degrees.